The front of your business is a big marketing opportunity. You’re probably already capitalizing on it with a fascia sign and perhaps window displays. Adding a custom window graphic could help you make even more of an impact and capture more traffic. Here’s a quick guide on what you need to know about vinyl window graphics.
Advantages of Vinyl Window Graphics
Why choose a vinyl window graphic over another kind of sign you could put in your storefront? They offer a few key advantages:
- Removable: You can easily remove window vinyl and re-use them later, which makes them excellent for seasonal displays.
- Affordable: Compared to other sign types, you can get a large vinyl window graphic relatively inexpensively.
- Flexible: Any kind of graphic or text can be printed on a window graphic. You can also make the graphic any unusual shape you like.
- One-Way Vision: One type of window graphic, perforated graphics, is only visible from one direction. This unusual advantage allows you to cover your whole storefront window, if you want, without completely blocking light.
Types of Window Graphics
There are also three main types of vinyls for window
- Transparent graphics: Transparent graphics make your window look frosted. Primarily, these graphics are used to improve privacy. If you run a law office, for example, you might want to place transparent graphics on your front windows to limit the view of your clients. Though transparent graphics are more typically used for privacy, the other two types can be used for it as well.
- Perforated graphics: Perforated graphics are useful when you have an elaborate design in mind. They are only viewable from one direction, so only viewable to those outside the store. They ensure customers on the inside of the store won’t be distracted by a large, backward graphic.
- Window cling graphics: Window cling graphics don’t use adhesive, instead, they stick to the window based on static with the help of a small spray of water.
We can create any image or text you like with perforated and window cling graphics, including matching your existing branding exactly. Which type of business graphic is right for you depends on whether you mind if people can see the back of the image.
Get Started with Window Graphics Today
Don’t settle for any business graphics. Get a custom window graphic, cleverly designed with QC Signs & Graphics to attract the attention of your ideal customer as they walk past your store. Reach out to us today to request a quote.