Window graphic design is limited only by your imagination. You can print any kind of text, image, or shape in these vinyl sheets, in any color. While that’s true, businesses use window graphics for three main purposes: wayfinding, brand development, and privacy/exclusivity. These three uses for window graphics can all support your business growth goals. Here’s how.
My Business is Here
Many brands choose to place window graphics on their doors or windows, to help people navigate to their office, or to help people notice their storefront. Buildings a stronger brand presence will help you get more traffic, growing your business.
Similarly, you might also use your window sign for informational purposes, such as telling your customers when you’re opening or alerting them to any important policies. Plus, window graphics are relatively inexpensive and easy to reuse, so you can cycle through several graphics. Signs that change catch attention more than almost anything else.
You Want to Interact with this Brand
Window graphic design can also entice and excite your potential customers as they walk by. The most creative, bold designs help you tell your brand story in a way that is appealing to your target audience. Take a walk around Charlotte and look for vinyl window graphics that inspire you or that would appeal to your target audience. What do they have in common? Likely, it’s clear, bright design. They may even have an emotional component. Good window graphic design helps you connect with people and therefore grow your business.
This is an Exclusive, Private Space
Window films can also help you grow your business by cultivating your potential customer’s trust and attracting their curiosity. Window films are thin sheets of vinyl used to add privacy to a space. You might place them on your office doors to give customers more privacy when they are talking to you. Or, you might cover your front windows with it, creating an environment of exclusivity. Vinyl window graphics therefore help you build a high-end brand identity which can help your business grow.
Work with QC Signs & Graphics on Your Window Graphic Design
Are you ready to partner with a sign company to grow our business? Reach out to us at QC Signs & Graphics. We offer businesses in Charlotte quality window graphics that support their business growth goals.
The front of your business is a big marketing opportunity. You’re probably already capitalizing on it with a fascia sign and perhaps window displays. Adding a custom window graphic could help you make even more of an impact and capture more traffic. Here’s a quick guide on what you need to know about vinyl window graphics.
Advantages of Vinyl Window Graphics
Why choose a vinyl window graphic over another kind of sign you could put in your storefront? They offer a few key advantages:
- Removable: You can easily remove window vinyl and re-use them later, which makes them excellent for seasonal displays.
- Affordable: Compared to other sign types, you can get a large vinyl window graphic relatively inexpensively.
- Flexible: Any kind of graphic or text can be printed on a window graphic. You can also make the graphic any unusual shape you like.
- One-Way Vision: One type of window graphic, perforated graphics, is only visible from one direction. This unusual advantage allows you to cover your whole storefront window, if you want, without completely blocking light.
Types of Window Graphics
There are also three main types of vinyls for windows, each best suited to a different purpose:
- Transparent graphics: Transparent graphics make your window look frosted. Primarily, these graphics are used to improve privacy. If you run a law office, for example, you might want to place transparent graphics on your front windows to limit the view of your clients. Though transparent graphics are more typically used for privacy, the other two types can be used for it as well.
- Perforated graphics: Perforated graphics are useful when you have an elaborate design in mind. They are only viewable from one direction, so only viewable to those outside the store. They ensure customers on the inside of the store won’t be distracted by a large, backward graphic.
- Window cling graphics: Window cling graphics don’t use adhesive, instead, they stick to the window based on static with the help of a small spray of water.
We can create any image or text you like with perforated and window cling graphics, including matching your existing branding exactly. Which type of business graphic is right for you depends on whether you mind if people can see the back of the image.
Get Started with Window Graphics Today
Don’t settle for any business graphics. Get a custom window graphic, cleverly designed with QC Signs & Graphics to attract the attention of your ideal customer as they walk past your store. Reach out to us today to request a quote.